– Ensure 100% compliance with existing labor and other regulations,Comprehensive personnel record keeping that meet customer’s internal reporting requirements while ensuring 100% compliance with local labor law,
– preparing, recording and archiving of work contracts and other mandatory documentation relating to the probationary period, contract start, duration of employment and termination,
– calculation of net salary for each employee,
– recording and monitoring of employees working time, including overtime and night shifts,
– registration, monitoring and accounting for annual vacations and other absences including, unpaid leaves, child care / maternity leaves, sick leaves, special leaves, and others,
– calculation and collection of contributions for mandatory social and health insurance, preparing and submitting Social Security authority monthly declarations in regards to employees’ contributions,
– preparing and submitting all required legal filings and registrations, to reflect employees current employment status,
– representation, assistance and cooperation with public administration institutions, including inspections and audits by the Social Insurance Institution, the National Labor Inspectorate and the tax authorities.